I updated the “About” page today, so be sure to check it out! I had good intentions to wake up early this morning to get in a short yoga sesh before my day of classes. I guess good intent goes out the window when you snooze your alarm and wake up just in time to scarf down cereal and head out the door. We just won’t count today, mmmmkay?
Kashi Heat-to-Heart + reduced sugar craisins + unsweetened vanilla almond milk
I’m excited to take a morning Fly Wheel class tomorrow. It’s by far my favorite of the Class Pass studios in my neighborhood, and if it wasn’t so freaking expensive, I would sign up for a membership. I wish I had discovered my love of spinning earlier in life!
Since today was less than noteworthy in the food and exercise department, let’s move on to a more fun topic: a round up of my favorite celebrity Halloween costumes. As we didn’t end up dressing up on Friday, I’ve been feeling rather envious of those who did. So, without further ado, my top five favorite costumes worn by celebs on Halloween this year.
- 5. Kelly Ripa & Michael Strahan as the OINB cast – Michael Strahan as Crazy Eyes! Does it get any better?
- 4. Katy Perry as a cheeto – I love when gorgeous celebs down play their looks on Halloween. To me, it shows they’ve got some humility and a sense of humor!
- 3. Colton Haynes as Princess Fiona from Shrek – this is just too good, considering he looks completely unrecognizable. Here’s the side-by-side comparison.
- 2. Neil Patrick Harris and family as the cast of Alice in Wonderland – I’m a sucker for a family theme, and his twins are absolutely the cutest things ever.
- 1. The ladies of the Today Show as SNL’s Mom Jeans skit – I honestly cannot get over this one! The wigs kill me and there’s just something so funny about mom jeans.
Have a great evening!