Since all I’ve been thinking about lately is holiday decor…holiday food…holiday movies….holiday music, I wanted to share some of my favorite “Pinspiration” ideas for last minute Thanksgiving decorations. I must confess – I didn’t decorate too much for Turkey Day this year (I just sit and drool while scrolling through my Pinterest “Holidays/Partays” board). Since we’re not hosting, and instead headed to St. Louis on Wednesday, I just couldn’t get into it. Plus, did the holiday sneak up on anyone else? However, I fully plan to put up some Christmas decor!
Sensing a leaf theme?
- “I’m Thankful” place setting
- Hanging poofs <– what else do you call these things?
Questions for you:
- Do you decorate for Thanksgiving?
- Have you ever hosted your family for Turkey Day?
- What’s your favorite holiday? <– for my non-U.S. folks!