Happy Friday to you! I have plans to decorate for Christmas this afternoon and let me tell ya, I could not be more excited.
Today marks Favorite Finds Friday, one of the posts that I look forward to most each week. It’s a place where I share the things that have been making me smile, cry, drool, covet or think. Let me know in the comments section what your favorite finds are this week. Feel free to link away!
Let’s cover dinner first though.
We ordered dinner (via Grub Hub) from a place in our hood called Pizzeria Due. I chose a cup of the minestrone soup,
and their “special salad bowl,” which literally could have fed four people. Think my plate x 3.
I ate about the above plate and saved the rest to enjoy for lunch today. We’ll definitely be ordering from Pizzeria Due again in the future, especially since we received a $5 off Grub Hub coupon because our delivery driver got lost and took 45 minutes to get to us.
FAVORITE FINDS FRIDAY
- This crazy true article about 11 things everyone gets wrong about introverts. Me to a tee except maybe #5. Where my fellow introverts at?!
- When a broadway cast broke out into the Lion King on the subway. I love the people that pretend like nothing is happening.
- These 15 reasons why you CAN afford to shop at Whole
PaycheckFoods. By the way, if you enjoy saving money, I’d highly recommend signing up for the Krazy Coupon Lady newsletters.
- The Chicago Transit Authority holiday train is in motion. I’ve been riding public transportation for four years and have yet to catch it. This will be my year!
- I’m loving all the Christmas trees lining the streets. We haven’t decided if we’ll get one this year (perils of living in a high rise), but the entire city smells like pine trees all throughout December, and it’s heavenly.
- My new Maybelline “The Nudes” eye shadow palette. I’m a big fan of eye shadow palettes because it keeps me from having to deal with all the individual tins. The colors in this one work on every skin tone and are highly pigmented. If you don’t want to splurge on the infamous Urban Decay Naked palette (which is also fantastic), this is a good bet. I found it cheapest at Ulta.
- A breakdown of fitness trends by city. I knew Chicago was a yoga town!