TGIF. Who’s with me!?
Welcome to this week’s edition of Favorite Finds Friday, where I share everything I’ve discovered over the past seven days that has been made me laugh, cry, ponder, desire or drool. Feel free to share your favorite finds from the week in the comments section!
- Ashley’s wreath. I am dying to make this and pretend that my semi-creative mind thought of it. 🙂
- Pretty great words to live by:
- Julie’s hot cocoa chex mix. I will be adding this to my holiday baking extravaganza next week!
- The story of my life right now:
- Pope Francis says all animals go to heaven. Love this more than anything!
- A three-minute video on the power of empathy. Truly, a lesson for us all (thanks for sending, mom).
- Dreams and our waking lives. I’m a big believer in connecting the two.
- The hilarious results when people in London tried to name the fifty U.S. states.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration officially finalized a ruling that makes listing calorie counts mandatory nationwide for chain restaurants and food places with 20 or more locations.
- What your birth month says about you. A little scary, but worth the read.
- Seven foods a registered dietitian preps for herself each week.
If you liked my favorite finds, check out past editions:
Have a fabulous weekend!