My apologies if it doesn’t look and feel like this wherever you are today.
Ok…I’m not actually sorry since I do have to return to sub-zero Chicago next week. As soon as this post is published, I am off to enjoy the sunshine with the newest edition to our ladies vacation, my sister-in-law Gillian. She arrived on the red eye from Denver, CO bright and early this morning!
I won’t keep you any longer; let’s get to this week’s edition of Favorite Finds Friday with a special find from the week at the end of this post. 😉
- My Kendra Scott Danielle earrings. Bobby bought me these baubles for Christmas and I’ve barely taken them off. They come in about 30 color/metal combos and I’ll take one of each please.
Wearing them out to dinner with my cousin Laura
- Selfies with a dog are hilarious. Have you ever tried it? This is Ellie the golden and she would look every which way except for into the camera. She’s a love monster with an affinity for long walks on the beach and steak frites. But really.
- Baby Sofia burp cloths. You won’t see a lot of baby-related items on the blog (for obvious reasons), but these are my go-to for new moms. I used to nanny for a young mama who swore by Baby Sofia burp cloths as the best gifts – she was right! I love to personalize them with different colored ribbons and monograms.
One of our friends had a baby girl a few weeks ago, Sadie Elizabeth
- 17 overnight oats recipes. I recently reintroduced overnights oats into my breakfast repertoire and this roundup is giving me some major recipe inspiration.
- 30 signs you’re almost 30. 4, 20 & 25.
- 29 texts a cat would send if cats could text. If ya have a cat, you get it…
Are you reading this?
Did you get this far?
- I got a J.O.B.!
With one of my past clients on the last day of my internship
I accepted the offer last week, but didn’t want to announce it on here until everything was officially official. Starting in February, I’ll be working as a therapist for a private practice that specializes in eating disorders. Honestly, it’s a dream job and exactly what I wanted to do from day one of graduate school. I am quite proud of myself and beyond excited to dive head first into my new career. I feel blessed that I found a job so soon and I am well aware (and fully expected) that it could have taken much longer. This trip has been all about celebrating my new chapter and enjoying my last real vacation for a looooong time. ❤
Interested in my past favorite finds?
- Favorite Finds 1/2
- Favorite Finds 12/26
- Favorite Finds 12/19
- Favorite Finds 12/12
- Favorite Finds 12/5
- Favorite Finds 11/21
- Favorite Finds 11/14
Have a fabulous weekend, friends!