Typing 1/16 in the above title just does not feel right. How on earth is it January 16th already?! Bless me.
How was your Thursday night? I made a new-to-me soup that was out of this world and we tried to watch a movie that was made before 2000. You see, I have an issue with “old” movies. They do not hold my attention – I can’t help it!
Here are some of my Favorite Finds from the week. I’d love to hear some of yours in the comments section.
- Roasted Cauliflower White Cheddar Soup. Bobby and I will be fighting over these leftovers! This soup is one of the best I’ve ever tasted and is a tasty take on Panera’s broccoli cheddar.
- My new purse notebook. I always carry a writing pad in my bag for when those earth shattering ideas comes to me (they haven’t come yet, FYI). I bought this miniature beauty at a junky jewelry store in Naples.
- Simple dinners. Usually our go-to on busy weeknights, this salmon + brown rice + brussels combo really hit the spot after a week of wine and chocolate.
- Are you foam rolling all wrong? I love to foam roll, but our building’s gym doesn’t have one. I’m planning to pick one up next time I’m in Target or TJ Maxx. Ashley recently wrote a very informative post on foam rolling.
- Men who post lots of selfies may have psychopathic traits. I love a good sociopath article. Steer clear, ladies!
- 22 reasons why your mom was your first friend, and will be your best friend for life. Brings tears to my eyes :)