Happy Friday, my friends! Any plans this weekend? I have nothing too exciting on the docket, just a few errands and more organizing and studying, plus dinner and a movie with some gal pals on Sunday.
But let’s get down to it, the real reason you stopped by today, Favorite Finds Friday. In case you’re a new visitor to The Magic Tree, Friday’s post is my corner of the e-universe where I share allthingthings from the past week that have made me laugh, cry, think, drool or covet. I’d love to hear about your favorite things from the week, so feel free to link away in the comments section.
- OPI Funny Bunny. My new favorite nude for weekday nails, and the best part? I bought it on eBay, my secret (shhhh!) source for brand new beauty products for a fraction of the price.
- The Miss Universe pageant that airs this Sunday at 7 p.m. CST. I’m not ashamed to admit that I am obsessed with beauty pageants. I look forward to Miss USA (in June) more than any other TV program all year. Just for fun, I’ll throw it back to September of last year when I competed in Miss Illinois USA.
- Gigi New York totes are 50%! Did you hear me? 50% OFF! It’s probably my favorite bag I’ve ever owned and they are never discounted this much. Here’s how I styled mine in black (with monogram):
- This makes me LOL.
- Perfect your salad game.
- Wise words.
- Paddle boarder who wanted to see orcas gets an up-close look. <– Mesmerizing! Fast forward to 1:45.
- Common cooking mistakes. <– GUILTY.
- 13 reasons cats are basically magic. <– Wouldn’t be Favorite Finds without a cat reference!
- Video: watch grooms see their brides for the first time montage. <– So very sweet.
- Favorite Finds 1/16
- Favorite Finds 1/9
- Favorite Finds 1/2
- Favorite Finds 12/26
- Favorite Finds 12/19
- Favorite Finds 12/12
- Favorite Finds 12/5
- Favorite Finds 11/21
- Favorite Finds 11/14