I hope you had a great Valentine’s Day and weekend. I am just popping in quickly tonight to bring you my fitness and meal/snack plan for the week. I’m taking the day off of blogging tomorrow, but will be back in action on Tuesday to share some fun pics from Valentine’s Day weekend and a go-to recipe as of late. Since we won’t be chatting tomorrow, have a lovely President’s Day, especially if you have it off work/school 🙂
I just was not in the cooking mood today, so meal prep was a little more sparse than usual.
- Baked chicken breasts (350 degrees for 40 minutes)
- No-bake energy balls
- Butternut squash, kale & goat cheese salad <– a variation on this recipe
I have a few ideas in my head and in the fridge, but wasn’t quite as organized this week. Hey, it happens. Here’s a tentative plan:
- White bean chicken chili
- Spaghetti squash with marinara sauce & chicken sausage
- Salmon, baked carrots & kale Caesar salad with Barefoot Contessa dressing <– made for V-Day and we have leftover dressing and tomatoes!
- Monday: 40-minute cardio + lower body strength training
- Tuesday: 20-minute cardio + abs
- Wednesday: yoga sculpt via Crunch Live + YouTube yoga to = 60 minutes
- Thursday: 30-minute cardio + abs
- Friday: 40-minute cardio + upper body strength training
- Saturday: rest
- Sunday: rest
Question for you:
- Do you plan out dinners or just wing it?