1. Yesterday, I combed a hair mask through my locks, wore a shower cap and completed a 30-minute yoga video in my living room.
2. Sometimes when you work odd hours, dinner gets weird.
3. It worries me for the children of our country that Kelsey from the Bachelor is a school counselor.
4. My work laptop is so freaking huge, like 18 inches or something. Finding a chic laptop bag that is large enough has been the thorn in my side lately. Send any recos my way, but I’ve got my eye on this one:
4. I wish I craved egg whites in the morning, but I almost always want something carb-y and/or sweet.
5. I like to pretend that I quit ballet yesterday, but really, it was over ten years ago. I may or may not have watched this video five times already. I can’t get the link to imbed, so you’ll have to go here to watch it.
Question for you:
- What’s your true life moment today?